Service Consultant/Advisor (Fulltime).
City Motors Group - Shellharbour.
The City Motors Group is seeking the very best Service Consultant/Advisor to assist our Aftersales Team in delivering an outstanding service experience to our customers. Operating from one of our excellent facilities, you will be responsible for managing the individual service needs of our Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Hyundai and Certified Preowned Guests and their vehicles.
A successful applicant must possess the following competencies and qualifications:
- Proven high proficiency of guest relations skills, both over the telephone and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and determine guest's needs.
- Ability to sell the dealerships parts and service capabilities based on features, advantages and benefits.
- Automotive knowledge highly recommended.
- Excellent communication skills (Listening and Questioning).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting, dynamic and rewarding environment, please forward your short introductory cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an application via the 'Apply' form to the right. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.